Company increases capacity, saves time & reduces costs.
A company provided a full spectrum of rail engineering, construction management and project management services to railroad companies in need of repair or new construction services. Their reliance on manually adjusting spreadsheets for scheduling field employees, dispatching teams and equipment, and maintaining compliance reporting was inefficient and often resulted in incomplete documentation or compliance issues. An inefficient billing and customer service platform put undue load on internal staff.
AltSource created a mobile app for use by field staff and a companion admin app for use by office staff. Together, these programs allowed the company to increase business capacity, streamline operations and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Facilitates easy reporting of daily work from the field with
all required documentation, including images, notes
and time tracking.
- Submits daily work reports for management approval and
prompt customer invoicing.
- Enables field staff to provide real-time updates for flash audits
requiring responses within 5 minutes, automatically syncing
data to job and location.
- Accommodates multiple users with varying roles and permissions.
- Integrates scheduling, dispatch and reporting with hyper-flexible
dashboard that provides a consistent experience
across all forms and functions.
- Allowed company to double business capacity with its
- Reduced time to generate invoices.
- Enhanced regulatory compliance by allowing audit
responses in less than 5 minutes.
- Streamlined reporting and decision making by providing
- Reduced annual operating costs.
- Expedited time to dispatch teams, improving customer
service and satisfaction.